Work methodology of TRAFSAF project is elaborated through seven work package types, encompassing in total 35 activities necessary to achieve project aims and objectives. Precise milestones and delivery dates as well as the content of the deliverables are defined in a detailed work plan.
The overall aim of the project TRAFSAF is to support modernization of HEIs in Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Kosovo* in the field of transport and traffic engineering by introducing new curricula, and to improve knowledge o traffic safety professionals, based on EU HEIs best practices and recommendations of National strategies for traffic safety in the Western Balkans.
The modernised laboratories with the latest hardware and software equipment for simulations, where the students will gain practical knowledge that can be immediately applied, and the up-to-date library units will contribute to innovative new study programmes. This equipment will be also used for training of professionals.
The sustainability of the project will be ensured with the following outcomes:
1) at least eight new undergraduate/master programs in the field of transport and traffic engineering (by introducing the new courses from the field of traffic safety) at the WB partner HEIs will be developed, accredited (where required) and implemented
2) four new training programmes in traffic safety (one per each WB partner country) with training materials for traffic safety professionals developed and conducted
3) retrained teaching staff through study visits with up-to-date knowledge in traffic safety to teach on the new undergraduate/master programmes
4) advanced teaching and learning process introduced
5) introduced new laboratory equipment, library units and software necessary for the continuation of the new undergraduate/master programmes
The project workshop and training will be held in Maribor on April 9th and 11th 2019
The TRAFSAF project was introduced to the participants of two days Seminar for Directors of Primary schools all over Montenegro entitled “Challenges and opportunities for better understanding and education about Traffic Safety in Montenegro”. More info at http://www.mpin.gov.me/vijesti/198441/Seminar-o-mogucnosti-proucavanja-bezbjednosti-saobracaja-u-osnovnim-skolama.html
The representatives of UPKM and TCASU attended the 14th International Conference – Road safety in local communities, held at Kopaonik from 10 to 13th April 2019. During the conference, they are given the opportunity to promote and present TRAFSAF project. Annex A – Project promotion TCASU Annex A – Promocija projekta TCASU TrafSaf project presentation_MilosRead more about TRAFSAF project promotion at the 14th International Conference- Road safety in local communities[…]
Minutes Main Council – 27th March 2019
Workshop and Training Meeting in Maribor, 9-11 April 2019, University of Maribor, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering and Architecture.
Advisory monigoring for the TRAFSAF project was held at March 28 and 29, 2019. at 10:00 am. Organizers were UPKM and TCASU.
Meeting in Brussels with EACEA representatives held on January 28 – 29, 2019. Preparatory activities for maintenance of workshops and trainings are under way, which will be held from 9 – 11 April 2019. at the University of Maribor.
Kick off meeting was held on 15 – 16 January 2019. in the premises of the Faculty of Technical Sciences, University of Pristina with a temporary headquarters in Kosovska Mitrovica. Representatives of all partners within TRAFSAF project attended the meeting.